Louise Dearman - Defying Gravity - 5th Jan ‘13 - My Recording.
Louise Dearman - The Wizard and I - 5th Jan ‘13 - My Recording.
- Kinda stolen from wickedlygaga but, please, for the love of god. Do not make yourself a Glinda or Elphaba dress. I’m trying to save your from your self here. It’s nearly worse the crocs. And covering yourself in green make up does not make you look like Elphaba, it makes you look like an alien.
- If an understudy/standby is on, don’t be pissed off! They’re in that role for a reason, so quit with the “Eugh, such and such is on but this person is sooooo much better”. 9 times out of 10 the only reason the lead is the lead is because they have a string of credits behind them.
- The book and the musical are different. Get over it.
- Don’t scream mid song. Do you realise how annoying this is?
- Just because an actress doesn’t riff, it doesn’t mean it’s a bad performance.
- We’re all fans of the same show, whats with the rivalry?
So when he runs off and I need him I can go “FIYEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”
Louise Dearman - No One Mourns The Wicked (Last)
I don’t think I will ever NOT miss Louise, but I am starting to accept that she isn’t coming back now. This was my 18th time seeing Wicked and was possibly my favourite show other than Deej Day 2010. Louise and Rachel were both spectacular. Her last “THE WICKED DIE ALONEEE” sent chills down my spine. Amazing.
Rachel Tucker | My GIF | Please do not repost without permission :)
Hadn’t seen this picture before.
Adam Garcia as Fiyero and Shona White as Elphaba - London