- Kinda stolen from wickedlygaga but, please, for the love of god. Do not make yourself a Glinda or Elphaba dress. I’m trying to save your from your self here. It’s nearly worse the crocs. And covering yourself in green make up does not make you look like Elphaba, it makes you look like an alien.
- If an understudy/standby is on, don’t be pissed off! They’re in that role for a reason, so quit with the “Eugh, such and such is on but this person is sooooo much better”. 9 times out of 10 the only reason the lead is the lead is because they have a string of credits behind them.
- The book and the musical are different. Get over it.
- Don’t scream mid song. Do you realise how annoying this is?
- Just because an actress doesn’t riff, it doesn’t mean it’s a bad performance.
- We’re all fans of the same show, whats with the rivalry?
Like, not a boyfriend, but like some guys I could have nice chats with now and then. Even if I just met them off of the internet. I wish I had the confidence to get to know people. Oh life. It;s hard finding people with the same interests as me!?
I want to go into sound and lighting and today I find out that our college has found and given 12 work experience places on the set for Snow White. This is a Hollywood movie and an oppertunity like this doesn’t come up very often. And out college has offered it to Hair and Beauty students. HAIR AND FUCKING BEAUTY.
The job description is to help make sets and basically be at the beck and call of Kristen Stewart who is staring in the movie. This is what I want to do as a career and it’s been offered to other people that have no relevance to the industry whatsoever.
So pissed off.
HAIR AND FUCKING BEAUTY
I don’t care if I lose followers because of this post, but the ones that actually like my blog will have the decency to stay.
I do not appreciate random anon asks telling me that I’m a shit blog and that I dont “post enough to be a genuine Wicked fan blog”.
I’m sorry but as much as Wicked is a very dear passion of mine, and theatre in general, Wicked/Tumblr is not my life.
I like to post stuff which I think my followers will find interesting/fun/quality posts. I do not however go out of my way to sit in on Tumblr all night just to please certain people. I go to college full time and also work part time so the space I have to come on here is quite limited, so these asks are really not appreciated.
I try to post when I can, and I honestly think that I do a good job. I’m sorry for the rant but it’s something that need to be said.